Congratulations, you’ve completed the Water Wizard!
Here is your custom water filtration recommendation:
First, you told us you have municipal water. Municipal water is most commonly treated with chlorine or chloramines, and sometimes a combination of both. You want to make sure you get a water filtration system that will filter both chlorine and chloramines. To start, your filtration system should address:
Other Heavy Metals
Whole House Filtration
You told us you have 3 to 5 bathrooms. Be sure to get a whole house water filtration system that will accommodate your size home. The PurHome X-1000 will accommodate a large home such as yours and will provide you 10 years, or 1 million gallons of excellent filtration.
The PurHome X-1000
Other Heavy Metals
- Homes with up to 5 baths, 5,000 square feet
- Filters Chlorine, Chloramines, Heavy Metals, and VOCs
- Environmentally Friendly: No Electricity Required, No Backwash
The PurHome X-1000 is a High Capacity Whole House Water Filtration System.
1 Million Gallons of Filtration What are the unsurpassed features of the PurHome X-1000? The filtration design is like no other. We utilize the Vortech® tank that lifts the media off the bottom of the tank to maintain high flow rates. In addition, it evenly disburses the water through the media for maximum contact time and maximum filtration. And, because we use an upflow design, the water flows upward which also prevents the possibility of water channeling and prevents filter media from packing.
- Crystal-clear, odor-free water throughout your entire home for about 25 cents per day
- Purified, healthy water for cooking, showering and drinking
- Chlorine-free water for softer hair and skin
- Clothes will be brighter with less fading
- Extends the life of water-using appliances
- Water heaters operate more efficiently
- Maintains healthy minerals
- Does not promote bacterial growth
- Provides healthy water for pets
- No Electricity
- No Backwashing (no water waste)
- Easy to install, built-in by-pass
- Low Maintenance with a washable and reusable pre-filter (can wash several times before needing to replace)
- 10-year Performance Guarantee on Media
- 10 Year Warranty on Components
Most other whole house systems use only carbon. Carbon is a “must” in water filtration, however, it can be a breeding ground for bacteria over time. KDF-55 inhibits bacterial growth and can increase carbon by life as much as 300%.
Chloramines in your Water?
Most municipalities treat water with chlorine, but some cities are now beginning to use chloramines as a disinfectant. It is a combination of chlorine with ammonia. The effects of chloramines have not been widely studied yet, but it is considered no less dangerous than chlorine to your health. We now include chloramine removal media at no extra charge. Ask the competition if their system does.
This whole house water filter is easy to install by a licensed plumber or a handy homeowner. Watch a brief video installation on the videos tab (on the PurHome X-1000 product page).
Next, you indicated that you are concerned with certain inorganic contaminants such as fluoride, pharmaceuticals or other inorganic contaminants in your water. These contaminants are not removed by most whole house water filtration systems. We strongly recommend adding a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter.
To remove these stubborn inorganics such as Fluoride and Pharmaceuticals you need a nano type of filtration. For “super purified” water — removing virtually every organic and inorganic contaminant, we recommend our Hydrotech Push Button monitoring reverse osmosis system under your kitchen sink. This is commonly paired when using a whole house specialized treatment system.
This will be installed under your kitchen sink in most cases. Ask us about alternative setups.
You may wish to tee off the Reverses Osmosis system to have filtered water for your refrigerator and/or icemaker.
Last, you indicated you have hard water. We recommend the salt-free, electricity-free, and no-maintenance ForeverSoft Solution
- Environmentally Friendly – No Electricity, No Water Waste
- Easy Installation & Zero Maintenance
- Lifetime Guarantee – Return at ANY time if Not Satisfied
If your house is greater than 4,000 square feet, order 4 sets of ForeverSoft Solution.
NOTE: If your water is more than 20 gpg (grains per gallon), then DOUBLE your order. For particularly stubborn hard water, we recommend a traditional water softener.
IMPORTANT: If you enjoy the feel of soft water, then we highly recommend a traditional water softener. For help choosing what’s best for you, then please contact us at 1-888-491-4100.
To recap, here is what we recommend to correct your water issues:
2) Reverse Osmosis for super-purified drinking water
To purchase your recommended filtration products, click here!
Still need help? We can test your water for free.
Free Shipping On Your Order
All shipments $99 and over are FREE.
All products have a 6-month satisfaction guarantee.
Please call us at 1-888-491-4100 or visit www.puriteam.com
We’ve already got this product recommendation configured for you. Just click here to purchase it now.