If you are purchasing a ChemTech 100 Pump to be used for chlorine feed we highly recommendation this 80 Gallon retention tank as well. It is very important to have the correct amount of contact time when killing bacteria and oxidizing secondary contaminates. If you have questions please call us at 702-749-5308, we have Water Specialists standing by to assist you.
Features & Benefits
- Quick Connect design
- Threadless connection: Eliminates potential for cross threading or over torqueing.
- Rotating connection: Fitting rotates 360°, making for a simple, effective plumbing connection.
- Multiple plumbing connections available: Brass or plastic, NPT, BSP, glued socket or sweat.
- Corrosion-proof composite construction:Inlet/Outlet PVC pipe connections allow straight through T connection on bottom of tank for ease of piping.
- One-piece, seamless inner shell molded of heavy gauge engineered polymer.
- Sturdy molded polymeric base is corrosion and impact proof.
- Outer shell is a composite of continuous fiberglass strands sealed with high-grade epoxy resin.
- Blowdown Valve allows easy removal of sludge from tank bottom.
- Hydropneumatic convertible – optional air volume control assembly and micronizer provide for quick and easy tank conversion, so dealers no longer need to stock more than one kind of air-over-water pressure tank.
- Higher Performance – When adapted for hydropneumatic applications, series provides 50% more drawdown than similarly sized conventional tanks.
- Bonded drain connection offers versatility and superior strength.
- Factory-backed, five year warranty.
- Light weight minimizes labor cost; no need for heavy equipment.
Measurements - 21" Round by 67" Tall
Connection - 1 1/4" Socket Q.C Top & Bottom
Capacity - Holds 80 Gallons of water
**This product ships by freight truck. There are no returns on this specialty product.